COVID Response for all Community Gatherings organised by KCFT
All KCFT events are now operating under ORANGE
- At Orange, you can continue to do everyday activities, but we need to protect our vulnerable communities.
- You must wear a face mask in many indoor locations. You do not need to wear a face mask outdoors.
- You can visit cafes and bars, attend gatherings and events, and go to the hairdresser and gym. There are no capacity limits or distancing requirements at venues.
- Workplaces and schools can open.
- To protect yourself, your whānau and your community, keep up healthy habits.
As of April 14th 2022 there will be no need to show your Vaccination Passport for our events at this time; Staff will continue to wear masks at their discretion and wipe down the equipment and the completion of the event.